Press on Performance Personal Trainer
Rachel Berger, LPTA, CPT, SMFA L1 & L2 Certified
Rachel developed a passion for a healthy and active lifestyle after dramatically transforming her own health. At the age of nineteen, she lost forty-two pounds in less than a year by changing her nutrition and incorporating strength training into her daily routine. These days, she continues her healthy lifestyle and loves coaching others to create their own before and afters! She is obsessed with teaching people to believe in themselves and their ability to transform their health. She shares her enthusiasm for a healthy lifestyle with clients of all ages- from children to high school athletes to retirees!
- 16 years of experience working in personal fitness training and physical therapy
- SFMA Level 1 and Level 2 certified
- NSCA certified personal fitness trainer
- Missouri licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (LPTA)
- Certified manual therapist specializing in myofascial and trigger point release
- Former competitive body builder
- Competitive runner
Press On Towards Your Best Health
For High Level Strength Training, Physical Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, SFMA, Weight Loss & More in a Pet Friendly Environment Choose Press on Performance!
Workout Support Staff
For a paw-sitively awesome workout, contact Rachel.